About Me

WHO . WHAT . WHY


Who ? - I am currently still striving to be a better version of me and to be honest I don't know what the future hold for me :( but as long as I still woke up to a brand new day, I knew God still haven't done with me . Same thing goes with you !! My friends call me Steffan Neo as in " stay fun " but you can call me " yours " . YIKES . Let us not waste any second in our life and make the best out of everything, together  !! Trust me you’ll find something that you never think you’ll need in my blog !!

What ? - After thinking since 2014 on what niche my blog should be covering, I’ve decided to just roll with Lifestyle Blog .

Why ? - Simply because I can’t stand with only one niche :( Luckily by being a lifestyle blogger I can cover a lots of topic !! I can smoothly transition the topic from “ What to do during MCO week 14 “ to “ How to steal your sister’s boyfriend “ real fast without messing with my blog algorithm . Nahhh just kidding AHAHAHA . Actually just so I can share my point of view upon various field in one platform and yall can easily search anything that you might need in one blog .



a picture of me as a proof that the wizard behind all of this is real and breathing :)


Actually I've been wanting to literally own a successful blog and by successful I mean a blog where I post consistent content & really give out values to my reader . I finally got a lot of leisure time to just sit down and make this happen during MCO so ayy lessgo !! I don't know if blogging ft, reading internet magazine was still a trend in 2020 or not, I will still do this :) Even when no one viewed my blog , I will still go legit with this blogging stuff because I like what I am doing right now and I will keep this blog as a self diary to track how far I've been growing :) Let's grow together shall we ?



A lil bit extra stuff ✨





I was one of the best student during my SPM year , I legit crossed my bucket list on " Becoming the best SPM student " together with my best friend  . I never thought I could get such results based on the consequences that I faced that moment, but still I managed to go legit YIKES !









One of my many awards that I am so proud of ngeee ! We be havin 5 days camp for State English in Camp at Beringgis Beach Resort, Tuaran (2014) and out of hundred participants coming from various district , its me who bringing back the trophy for the best male camper . Never regret leading my teammates to sing the " Cup song - Anna Kendrick " legitly during lunchbreak . I learnt to just speak eventho your English is broken or whatt, just speak because by speaking it you can enhances your communication skill . English was not my first language tho , I speak Malay on my daily basis and I am still learning YIKES !




I enjoy volunteering !! I volunteer for Youth-prep Centre Alamesra, Kota Kinabalu during my free time and whenever I felt like wanting to just being away from social media and physically connected to society :) It feels good by doing so YIKES !


Youth-Prep Link Topokon Tuaran (2017)


Youth Reach Out (2018)


Been reading on tutorials to make a killer " About Me " page and all of it states that I need to create it as perform as I can to make readers keep on coming back to my blog, but really idk if this was enough to make u stuck your nose on every blogpost that I will be posting starting from now :") I hope its enough ngeee . Yall can keep track on any updates from me at my social platform such as Instagram and my Facebook . I also own a YouTube channel where I post vlogs and covers :) Kop Kun Kap ! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Things You Should Know Before Going To KML

Getting Over A Breakup

How To Say " I LOVE YOU "